Friday, May 2, 2014

Quotes for Today: I


 “If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.” ~ Emile Zola

“Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.” ~ Gustave Flaubert

“To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.” ~ Gustave Flaubert

“One can be the master of what one does, but never of what one feels.” ~ Gustave Flaubert

“Judge the goodness of a book by the energy of the punches it has given you. I believe the greatest characteristic of genius, is, above all, force.” ~ Gustave Flaubert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments highly appreciated! - Fiona